Meat Safety Assurance System (MSAS) PhD School
The School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition activates the "Meat Safety Assurance System (MSAS) PhD School".
Participants will acquire the skills, knowledge, tools and strategies necessary to be able to face the challenges (food safety, welfare and animal health) that the management of the meat production chains pose both to the Competent Authorities and to the Food Business Operators.
The PhD School is part of a project funded by the Emilia-Romagna Region, which provides funds to University of Parma in relation to "Emilia Romagna Food Science Advanced Doctoral Training Program”, https://phooder.unipr.it/
The applications are open until 21 May.
- 13/09/2022 - Yakult Academy. Comunicazione scientifica in rete: opportunità e criticità nelle dinamiche social. IV edizione
- 01/09/2022 - Multi-Strategic Intervention to Promote the Implementation of a Healthy and Sustainable University Canteen Policy
- 01/09/2022 - NEW CALL! Research Grant in "Food Security: Valorization of African Food Sources"
- 10/08/2022 - Circularity and Sustainability in the Food System
- 27/06/2022 - 9th EAAE PhD Workshop
- 24/06/2022 - IFU University Juice Processing Summer School
- 10/06/2022 - Parma Summer School 2022
- 21/04/2022 - "La sostenibilità delle filiere degli alimenti di origine animale: il tema dei sottoprodotti"
- 04/01/2022 - Summer School on Food Sustainability III Edizione
- 03/01/2022 - Towards a EU Sustainable Food System: Legal Options and Challenges
- 02/01/2022 - Master Universitario Internazionale I° Livello in «FOOD CITY DESIGN»
- 01/01/2022 - Storie di Vita Gastronomica
- 01/01/2022 - Novel Food e insetti edibili tra sicurezza e sostenibilità
- 01/01/2022 - Towards the future of food: the cultured meat between food safety, sustainability and public perception
- 01/01/2022 - Master FCD: Could it become a best practice?