Towards the future of food: the cultured meat between food safety, sustainability and public perception
Webinar, 27th September 2021, 10:00-13:00
"Towards the future of food: the cultured meat between food safety, sustainability and public perception”.
The event, focusing on the challenges and potentialities of the cultured meat, is dedicated to students, Scholars, public administrations and authorities as well as to all citizens interested in better understanding this fascinating yet complex topic.
The event will be held online on 27th September 2021, 10:00-13:00 (Rome time), on the Teams platform.
Participation is free but registration is required
- 13/09/2022 - Yakult Academy. Comunicazione scientifica in rete: opportunità e criticità nelle dinamiche social. IV edizione
- 01/09/2022 - Multi-Strategic Intervention to Promote the Implementation of a Healthy and Sustainable University Canteen Policy
- 01/09/2022 - NEW CALL! Research Grant in "Food Security: Valorization of African Food Sources"
- 10/08/2022 - Circularity and Sustainability in the Food System
- 27/06/2022 - 9th EAAE PhD Workshop
- 24/06/2022 - IFU University Juice Processing Summer School
- 10/06/2022 - Parma Summer School 2022
- 21/04/2022 - "La sostenibilità delle filiere degli alimenti di origine animale: il tema dei sottoprodotti"
- 04/01/2022 - Summer School on Food Sustainability III Edizione
- 03/01/2022 - Towards a EU Sustainable Food System: Legal Options and Challenges
- 02/01/2022 - Master Universitario Internazionale I° Livello in «FOOD CITY DESIGN»
- 01/01/2022 - Storie di Vita Gastronomica
- 01/01/2022 - Novel Food e insetti edibili tra sicurezza e sostenibilità
- 01/01/2022 - Towards the future of food: the cultured meat between food safety, sustainability and public perception
- 01/01/2022 - Master FCD: Could it become a best practice?